You Pick, We Plant!
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- One of staff members will help pick your trees, shrubs, and perennials.
- We’ll tag your plants, take payment, send you home with labeled white flags, and order 811 to mark your property.
HOW IS THIS SERVICE PRICED?
Cost of the plant(s) + labor fee** + delivery fee + tax
- If cost of plants $250 or less –> $250 labor fee
- If cost of plants more than $250 –> labor fee = total cost of plants
- $100 plants = $250 labor fee
- $300 plants = $300 labor fee
- Installation of any size tree, shrub, or perennial (annuals and vegetables/herbs excluded)
- Necessary soil amendment and mulching only around newly installed plants
- One year warranty on trees and shrubs (perennials not included)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Installation on annuals, vegetables, or herbs
- Bed creation or turf removal beyond plant’s new location (average 3-5ft circumference)
- Removal of existing plants
- Mulching outside of newly planted area
- Shrub pruning
- Debris removal
- Irrigation installation or adjustments
- Landscape lighting installation or adjustments
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Our Landscape Division will contact you within 1-3 days to confirm installation.
- Prior to installation, we will visit your property to evaluate the area after 811 is completed (3-7 days).
- Turnaround time for installation is 1-2 weeks after our site visit – may be a bit longer in busy spring and fall.
You may set up a time to discuss additional questions or needs with our Landscape staff, if needed. You do not have to be present for installation. Installation is completed based on our schedule and availability.