Client Care Associate
For Garden’s Sake is a family-owned garden center and landscaping company, in operation since 1999. We are continually growing, and offer customers a one-stop shop for plants, landscape design/installation, and lawn maintenance services.
We are seeking an experienced Client Care Associate to help coordinate and drive workflow for both the Lawn Maintenance and Landscape Installation Divisions. This person has a proven track record of increasing sales, excellent customer service skills, and prior professional experience with landscape design and installation and lawn maintenance practices (or strong personal understanding).
This is a full-time position, with pay starting at $16/hour based on experience. We offer PTO and paid holidays; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401k; and work-life balance. Advancement opportunities available as we continue to grow.
- Track and screen/vet service requests
- Schedule estimates and consultations
- Work with our designers to proof and send estimates, then follow-up as needed
- Lead client correspondence (via phone, email, and text) for new and existing clients
- Occasionally run errands or deliver items to job sites
KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Admin experience in landscaping, construction, or industry-related company
- Significant knowledge of horticultural materials, proper planting techniques, and landscaping construction products and procedures; Bachelor’s degree and/or demonstrated knowledge from prior landscape experience a plus
- Prior experience installing plants and/or hardscaping materials a plus
- Prior experience increasing sales through lead generation
- Professional demeanor, excellent communication skills, and strong customer relations experience
- Proficiency with Google Suite, especially Docs and Sheets; knowledgeable in Quickbooks a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) a plus
- Valid driver’s license with no major MVR infractions
Apply For This Position Here