Client Care Admin – Landscape Installation Division
For Garden’s Sake is a family-owned garden center and landscaping company, in operation since 1999. We are continually growing, and offer customers a one-stop shop for plants, landscape design/installation, and lawn maintenance services.
We are seeking a Client Care Admin to lead customer relations, drive project sales, and help coordinate workflow in the Landscape Installation Division. This position will also provide auxiliary assistance to the Lawn Maintenance Division CCA as needed. The ideal candidate has excellent customer service skills, a proven track record of increasing sales, and knowledge of and interest in learning all things landscaping.
The CCA role is office-based, full-time, with pay starting at $17.50/hour based on experience. We offer PTO and paid holidays; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; matching 401k; employee discount at the Garden Center; and work-life balance. Advancement opportunities available as we continue to grow.
**Position open now – looking to hire ASAP.*
- Be a salesperson: drive sales follow-through and project add ons
- Track and screen/vet client service requests
- Schedule estimates and consultations
- Work with our designers to proof and send estimates, then follow-up as needed to point of sale/paid deposit
- Prepare sold estimate paperwork for transfer to Operations Department for installation
- Lead client correspondence (via phone, email, and text) for new and existing clients
- Occasionally run errands or deliver items to job sites
KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong customer service / client care experience
- Personable and real go-getter attitude
- Sales-minded and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and stay organized while handling simultaneous projects
- Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work within a team that truly supports one another
- Proficiency with Google Suite, especially Docs and Sheets; knowledge of Quickbooks a plus
- Valid driver’s license with no major MVR infractions
- Not required, but a plus: Admin experience in landscaping, construction, or industry-related company
- Not required, but a plus: Significant knowledge of horticultural materials, proper planting techniques, and landscaping construction products and procedures; Bachelor’s degree and/or demonstrated knowledge from prior landscape experience
Apply For This Position Here